Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

NO BETTER TIME TO BE HAPPY THAN RIGHT NOW

I convince myself life will be better once I go to high school, and perform well my exams....then I get frustrated because...life was the same as before.....

I tell myself, my life will be better when I Go to university....and be an Engineer...but is not enough... Then I frustrated because focus on being a father, having good wife and children .............
but is not enough.... children a so stubborn.... and they need a lots of staff ... and a have a lots things to do  so I decides to send them in boarding school.... but a realize I miss  them so much... so I  take ride going to see them .........

after that  Am realize 


There is no better time to be happy than right now.
if not, then when???

you life will always be full of challenges. It is better to admit as much and decide to be happy in spite of it all....

enjoy Life friends.........

No comments: